Friday, March 12, 2010

I know... It's been forever

... but I have a ton of excuses, if that helps?

Almost two weeks ago I literally pored some boiling water on my upper thigh, well it was not on purpose off course but never the less PAINFUL! The size of a hand of bubbles on my upper thigh, making it hard to walk, sit, and even to ware clothes... The night it happened I spent about 2 hours in a cool bathtub, with a hoodie on too; or I would have been burned and cold! It is a lot better these days - I have been using natural d-Alpha Vitamin E oil as the only treatment on it after it started to cool down. Not that I have anything to compare it with, but it seems to do its trick.

Started some long wanted Pole dancing classes (yes with a burnt leg) and have been sore and bruised for 4 days! I have always wanted to try it, and I knew I was going to like it - but that I was a natural on that thing... that was a surprise even for me! ;D

Also, I am FINALLY starting my business. I have been putting this off for too long, not buy choice but it has just not been in my heart all the way out to my finger tips - now it is and i am SO READY! I sent in my paperwork to the Department of state to form my LLC and just waiting to get it back so I can send in some tax papers and then I am ready to GO!

I opened a blog for my new venture: Candie Ink where I will be posting my items and also have a portfolio of what I have done in the past. The Portfolio is far from done but I am working on it along with ten thousand other things I have on my mind for this start up. I am going to use an online store at Etsy.com and hope that I can connect with people that are looking for something that I will create. I will be accepting PayPal and Credit Cards (it is pretty much a must when selling stuff online).

I am ready!! So ready!!!

So I am sorry... I pushed you down on my prioritizing list dear readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment