Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weight Struggle - Want my Sexy Jeans Figure Back!

All of you that are following my blog know that I have been trying to lose wight for a while now and the struggle is hard. I have not given up, but I am almost running out of options it feels like. I used to shed weight only by thinking of it... well to be honest, I have never deeded to lose weight before but once I tried I would always succeed with little effort.

I feel a boot camp is needed in this case! A strict boot camp. The same boot camp I did before I got married... But I ask myself if I can, if I have the energy to do it. Back then I only worked 4 hour days and was able to concentrate on my training and diet with full force. Will I be able to do it again? Without a wedding and a wedding dress at the end?? What motivation should I use this time? My favorite pair of jeans that I haven't been able to ware for years?? (Yes I still have them and I brought them with me to the US when I moved too).

Maybe I CAN do it... Maybe if I got your help... Maybe I should start a SEXY JEANS BOOT CAMP on Facebook?? And people can join and we can fight together??? What do you think - would you wanna join me? Would you want to have a whole group of people trying to reach the same goal?? - Heck LET'S DO IT!! I will post a link to the webpage when I have it done! I need you guys, together we might reach better success!!! I am excited!

Sexy Jeans Here I Come - Again...

No comments:

Post a Comment