Friday, July 24, 2009

Cardiologist excited about results

By Leroy Coast

In 1994 I suffered my first heart attack. At that time, angioplasty was performed and extensive cardiac rehabilitation was done. I met a friend who introduced me to natural products, and my rehabilitation reports were looking good. I was able to keep the disease at bay by taking large amounts of natural products, but eventually pill fatigue won and I substantially reduced the amounts of products I was taking. In 2004 I had another heart attack and stints were used as the solution. I was totally disabled with arthritis and cardiovascular disease.

A friend introduced me to arginine. A few months later I had an examination by my cardiologist, and he was excited about my improvement and the fact that I was using arginine. He performed a scan on me and could not find any calcification or plaque in my heart. My stints were clear, and he indicated that I could have the knee replacement that I needed.


Are you interested in supplementing with a natural amino acid answer this blog post and I will help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment