Monday, August 16, 2010

Could it be?

Last post I wrote was about that book recommendation... today's post will have something to do with it. Many women are suffering from different things without having their symptoms confirmed by a test of some kind which throws these women in a bracket of "it is just in your head - you are doing fine". Making us think we are crazy.

Now, I do admit - we have our crazy moments just because we are women, we can go crazy over a pair of shoes and we feel complete with a fancy Coach bag on our shoulders... but that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about constant pain, physical or mental, that is just there without reason or explanation.

I don't believe that I am sitting on the answer but the book I recommended have a lot of information that might clear things up for you or someone you love. The book is a great investment! But if you are not sure yet if it will speak to you and your symptoms, why don't you first take this online test to make sure!?

Hormone Balance Test


No comments:

Post a Comment