Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Many Projects

You can tell when Christmas is around the corner at my house. I have million ideas that I want to take on. Both for myself and to give others. But I have a feeling there will be not much of either this year. I have started to make a purse for myself, the first one I have ever attempted... and it looks like it is going to be a little too big! I do like big bags - but I don't know if this is a little too big!!! We will see... I am going to finish anyway, but maybe not before christmas.

I want to get some screen prints ready - I bought some organic cotton canvas bags at BB&B a few days ago and have decided to give some away. I designed a print that involves my family in the shape of a heart... I know my family already have numerous of canvas bags for when they go to the grocery store, we have been doing that for years over in Sweden, but it can't hurt to have one more... right?!

I am also planning to print a t-shirt for my brother's step son with a retro feel. I was hoping to find a tee with some nice print on it and simply just print his name with a cool font over the original print.

I will have to take pictures of all of this once it is done. My trip back to Sweden is on December 15th so I will need to get this taken care of pretty soon. December 1st TOMORROW!

And on top of all of this, hubby and I are buying 2 houses tomorrow. We are buying them and will rent them out, in fact they already have tenants in them! Cash flow from day ONE!

So I am a little busy.. ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment