Friday, February 18, 2011

4 weeks improvement

So it has been 4 weeks since my first Nutrition Response Testing. As you might remember I had a major issue with my large intestine. Within 3 days of following the recommended supplements and also taking my new love FitLine I felt a difference. Yes, in THREE days!

Today, 4 weeks later I got the ticket of my large intestine being 100% recovered! I am so excited. My toilet visits are nicer and my acne is so much better!

Now my body is ready to start working on the next layer: Today we started to work on my cerebellum - hopefully with that my body can start to shed even more weight for my upcoming trip to Mexico in a few weeks. To see pictures of my 30 day update of following the bloodtype diet, taking FitLine "Cell energy", doing nutrition response testing, and exercising. Click here: One day at a time to perfect health

I am so happy that I have completely cut myself off from the traditional health care world, now I can finally heal my body and soul for real and all natural - the way my body intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment