Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fabulous in a few months!

Hey Guys!
It's been a while. I have been busy writing in my Blood Type Diet Blog that I have dedicated my new lifestyle to. My life has completely transformed! If you knew me back in December and saw me today you would not recognize me.

I have lost 10 lbs and I am fighting to break the 169 lbs mark, something I think will happen this week! I go to the gym 5-6 times a week. I have a personal trainer who kicks my a** when needed... No, let's correct that: I have a personal trainer who kicks my a** ALWAYS! I have almost no health issues anymore - and that is by far the biggest step, something I had almost lost hope on getting back.

My energy is top notch, my skin is almost 100%, my IBS issues are GONE, and I feel like a new ME! Not even a great old me - A fabulous NEW me!!

Sending you all many hugs!

1 comment: