Friday, May 29, 2009

Run Faster and Recover Faster - Arginine is what you are looking for!

Arginine has been clinically proven to:
- Improve exercise tolerance and muscle performance while decreasing recovery time
an increase in muscle mass and a reduction of body fat
- Clinical studies have also shown that taking Human Growth Hormones (HGH) orally is not as effective as the release of the body’s own HGH when prompted by arginine drived nitric oxide.

Arginine is NOT A DRUG. It contains no herbs, steroids or hormones. Arginine supplements have been used safely and legally by professional athletes participating in the Olympic Games, the NBA, the NFL, the MLB, the IFBB world body-building competitions, the WPF power lifting events, the Iron Man competition, fitness pageants and many other sporting events.

My name is Al Sewell and I love to run. I've been running since age 10 and ran in my first Boston Marathon as a senior in high school in 1967. I came in 50th place and Sports Illustrated named me as the 50th best marathon runner in the world. In 1968 I won the Athens Marathon in Athens Ohio and was accepted to the 1968 U.S. Olympic Team to compete in Mexico City. In 1980 I was again accepted to the U.S. Olympic Team to compete in Russia, unfortunately the United States decided to boycott that Olympics.

I am currently 58 years old and I still run 20 miles three days a week and ride my bike 20 miles the other four days. I still compete in five national marathons each year including: The Boston Marathon, The Athens Marathon, The Honolulu Marathon, The Music City Marathon held in Nashville and The Flying Pig Marathon held in Cincinnati.

Since I began taking arginine I immediately noticed an increase in stamina and endurance. I could not believe how I was no longer exhausted after a 26 mile run. The other great benefit I noticed was my recovery time after a run was cut by 50 percent.

I will never run without taking my arginine. Last year in the Honolulu Marathon I placed 400th out of 35,000 runners. Not bad for a man in his fifties. I attribute my ability to compete and my continued enjoyment of running to arginine!


Al Sewell
Cincinnati, Ohio



No comments:

Post a Comment