Friday, October 16, 2009

Yasmin & Yaz Information Group

It’s been over a week now since I stopped taking Yasmin… I still feel many of the side effects that I listed in my previous post but I didn’t expect this to go away over night either. This has taken me very hard. Not as hard like someone died but hard as in “I have to do something about this”. I have started sending a letter to every person I know and have received great response from many; both to thank me for sharing this and from people feeling the same thing as I have.

And I am not stopping here. I just started a Facebook Group: Yasmin & Yaz Information. My goal with the group is off course to get the word out to as many as possible and then we will see where this leads. I am also working on notifying both the FDA and Bayer about my health but have not gotten to that yet.

All I know is that this is the beginning of something big…
Something has to be done about the medical companies’ ways of getting their products approved. It is so much bigger than just the birth control pills… I am on a roll here and I cannot be stopped!

Help me getting the word out by joining the group and spreading the word.

Thank you for your support.

2 comments:

  1. Helena, I just joined your FB group and have added your blog to my blogroll.

    Robin (rmartin_cpa on YS group)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I am going to start to look into some non-profit grants that we can apply for to maybe print som t-shirt and folders or such to spread the word even more. But not until I feel a little bit better, I have to take one step at a time. Take care - BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete