Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another point of view:

The perfect woman can be described in bullet points... but does it make her real??
This is a gathering of how a man describes the perfect woman:

- Always trying to please
- Speaks 3 languages
- Loves me, just me
- Celebrate each Monet
- A woman is a great creation and nothing can be added or expected from her; she was best, she is best, and will be best forever
- The ideal, or perfect, cannot be described in certain-reasonable terms; the closest facsimile to perfection is not the idea, not the qualified or quantified, it is the actual in the sense that perfection is a living character. The notion of perfection is rooted in free form sense, natural function sense, expressions of living by life.
- Perfection may be an allowance for beauty, for if there is to be a beauty of any one, there is a beauty of all.
- The masterpiece, woman, the variety of each and all, is one of my favorite things about being a man.
- Loves chocolate
- Sex is basic but passion more resolved and satisfying
- Definitely curvy – not a stick like the sorority girls I keep seeing around
- When she tells me she loves me I ask myself why
- All class in public and a vixen in the bedroom
- Doesn’t let the bounds of society trap her into being something she is not
- She likes to wake me up in the morning with sex and scratch my back in the evening before bed
- If she has had a mental illness, she has been treated for it and it is not noticeable
- Prefer tea to coffee
- She embodies every aspect of the perfection I have long desired, wished for, discovered within myself, sometimes ignored before I later realized, and so far forth.
- Naked she is stunning
- The curve of her breasts fits fully into my hands
- The perfect woman can explain herself to a man and make them understand
- Her favorite animal is dolphins and she likes dogs
- A great organizer but able to be comfortable operating in total chaos
- Wants sex as much as I want sex
- Who loves me, just as I am, with all my weaknesses, my flaws, my quirks and allows me to love her, just as she is, with all her weaknesses, her flaws, her quirks.
- Who is strong where I am weak
- I would like for you to be the height of the wind and the weight of a dream
- Run with me naked under the rain while holding my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment