Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Perfect Woman!

I have decided to start working on one of my dreams - I want to write a book! And I want to write a book about women; how crazy we are and how desperately we are trying to be a figure of our imagination. How complicated we make things and how much we love and hate ourselves... I am no different than the rest of you out there so I will have no problems at all with coming up with stories that would only confirm the fact that we are a little nuts - sweet but nuts ;)

But I need your help - I need some back up facts. Something to help me get ideas from... so I wonder if all of you women out there could help me by answering these three questions (I will NOT publish your comments).

1. What ability/quality/characteristic do you wish you had, and why? 
2. Which one of your habits do you like the least, and why?
3. What ability/quality/characteristic are you most proud of, and why?

I will be you forever thankful for helping me with this.

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea! Please, let me know as soon as it is published. I would love to read it. How does it feel to have left Sweden? Are you ever homesick?

    Best Regards

    Lilla a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will!! -But don't expect it to be soon... :D
    I miss Sweden every single day. Maybe not the country in itself, but my friends, my life, and who I was... I have gain alot by moving here but also lost many things that I used to take for granted. I know I will move back one day, but I don't know when. Until then - I will embrace what I can and grow stronger as a person.

    ~Helena

    ReplyDelete