Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Breast Cancer

Boobies!
We all love them, don't we?!

For me they are a part of me and I could not imagine life without them. They have given me great moments and probably also gotten me in trouble... ;)

I think that we need to shed a light on the boobies all months of the year and not only during the breast cancer awareness month (October). So here is something I designed... and my question is would you or someone you know be offended by seeing a guy wearing a t-shirt with any of these prints?

I haven't suffered from breast cancer myself but know many who has and I don't feel that this should offend anyone but I am a very open minded person too so I don't know if my feelings could be taken as a norm or not when it comes to this. It all comes down to that we all love boobies and that we all need to support breast cancer research! Right?!?!

So what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment