Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ready Set...

... I really don't have time to sit here and blog, but I need a break from all the crafting. I was working until 4.30 am Saturday morning from the time I came home from my day time work on Friday afternoon. I woke up at 8.30am today and kept going..

During the Phillies game I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and took a well needed nap. Now I am ready to GO again!

My overnight task is to start my screen printing. Have been setting it up all day today even had to go and get some supplies and off course I found a fabric that I could not resist buying. I have no idea of what to do with it yet, but at least I have it! :D

Tomorrow I plan to upload my first item on my Etsy shop! 

Here are my 'new' labels after having two misspelled words on the old ones: 

New fabric, any suggestions of what would look good with it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment