Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cleaning Up

As you already know; I am a complete scatter brain! I have ideas that grows to mountains one day and falls to the ocean foor the next. Nothing wrong with that - it is just hard to keep up with it.

In late March I opened up my Etsy shop for baby and toddler clothes and was so ready to do it full out, and one month later I started investigating in Real Estate Investing... My Candie Ink business  kind of died out. And with me not getting any sales really I couldn't keep it up. Now I am focusing on real estate and have my sewing and printing as a side hobby, but who knows what tomorrow will bring?! You never know with me ;)

So with that said I have been trying to keep blogs separate with different themes.. This blog was originally for health... then I opened one for sewing, then another one for weight loss and then I have one for dancing, and then a blog I write in Swedish in for my Swedish friends... It just got a little hard to keep up with, both for me and the readers.

So I have decided to combine my blogs - so this is now HELENA - EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN... or whatever I decide to name it. With the change I also updated the look a little, and I am still working on getting all my labels organized.. it will take some time but at least I have a plan.

So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment