Sunday, September 12, 2010

VMA and Progesterone Cream

As I am sitting and watching the VMA on MTV I am also now rubbing my boobies with my second batch of progesterone cream for today. I decided to go for 1/8 of a teaspoon twice a day instead of 1/4 once a day because you should use it in different places every time you use it for better absorption and 1/4 is too much to put in one small area. And on top of that only a few areas on the body are 'better' than others. This morning I used the inside of my right arm... now it is time for my boobies!


Also prepared my pill boxes for the week so I have that under control... Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Kelp, B-vitamins, Magnesium, Fish Oil, Calcium... and a pray has been added to the mix too!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, let me know how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Helena, I'm going to add another benefits of progesterone cream .
    Progesterone would promote breast enlargement only in the situation where there is a longstanding progesterone shortage, which is not the case for the vast majority of women. They have (or did have, in the past) adequate progesterone in their systems to have stimulated breast tissue development to its maximum genetic potential.

    But since men generally are progesterone deficient, it will work better for making many men develop breasts, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello PureAlan,
    Your comment is a little confusing and I am thinking you really misunderstand my blog post, I guess you would have to read more of my posts to understand why.

    I am NOT using progesterone to try to enlarge my breast... I have enough of them as it is. The progesterone cream is to help me regulate my low progesterone levels and the breasts is one of a few areas on the body where it gets absorbed easier. I do think the estrogen is the cause of both female and male breast enlargements.. and I guess progesterone cream could help prevent it.. but for male I would suggest watching your intake of starch and sugars as well..

    ReplyDelete