Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Beginnings

My husband and I have had a life changing weekend. This wasn't a 'light bulb' moment but rather a million of spotlights... I feel so overwhelmed but so excited.

Things really have a strange way of finding ways to get your attention. What is happening now is all because of that flight back home from Florida being late a month ago... I have a hard time explaining what is going on mostly because my mind is still smoking from the deep fried I experienced over the weekend. It was system overload! My little brain had to be re-programed into something new. Something that can see opportunities in what is going on in this economy... It has opened my eyes to a whole new world - A world I knew existed but never knew how to get my hands on... now I am beginning to know.

If you have to read only one book in your life, you have to read 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' by Robert Kiyosaki. It won't make you an expert of any sort but it gives you an idea of what you are missing... then the choice is up to you on how to move on from there. I have chosen, and I have chosen to become the person of my dreams!  



No comments:

Post a Comment