Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random things

This is a summary of what is going on in my mind these days... It has been a lot and it does not slow down. I like it that way, but I tend to overdo things when I get started on something new.

So, since the reprogramming of my brain over the first weekend in June I am starting to grasp what is going on. We are about to start our next step in our journey and tonight is the first online session of a course called Rich Investor. It will basically help us build our Power Team - the people we need around us to succeed fast, safe, and legal. And tomorrow we are meeting with a CPA to set up our business.

Next we need to find an Attorney, then a Real Estate Agent, Mortgage Broker, Community Bank... and the list goes on. We are also looking for Rehabbers in the Philadelphia area, or someone that wants to buy a 'handy man' house.

On the baby clothing part of my life, a life that is getting drastically smaller, I finally got a hold of a baby girl to do some pictures with. I will post some of the items soon on my Etsy shop.

My weight loss is slow but I am still working out 5 days a week and have finally reached 60 minutes on the elliptical. 60 minutes feels like an eternity but lots of calories are burnt and I feel great! I keep my LCHF up and have become a little stricter with what I eat during the weekdays.

I also experienced some horrible bloating and cramps - not sure if they were feminine related or not so I decided to do a colon cleanse and it seems like it is going just great...

That was my random things for today... I just wanted to give you an update. I didn't want you to think that I had given up on things.. I am just busy trying to do everything I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment