Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Ohh... I think that we all can agree on that ONE single day extra off is amazing and does so much for your soul. I spent most of my Saturday to clean up the week-mess that I always have. Clothes are all over the place and dirty laundry is taking up the whole basket, the refrigerator is empty... you know, all boring things. But then I was free... Sunday and Monday the bikini did it's premier in day light. It is strange but I really don't like showing myself in that bikini at this point. I hate my body! I know I am basically showing my body to the whole world by having it on my blog, but it is not the same. You guys know I am trying to lose weight and the pictures actually shows my progress and/or set backs. It is an inspiration to both you and me... But having people stand there and look at me, who knows what they are thinking... "she really shouldn't wear that bikini" "did she look herself in the mirror"... and all those nasty things people can think or say to each other.

I know I am not pretty, I know I am not the size I want to be, I know all that, I really do. But I have the right to relax by the pool while I am working at it without people judging me. Or maybe the only person judging me is me???

Anyway I enjoyed the long weekend and I hope to be able to spend many days by a poolside this summer. And every time I should be a little bit slimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment