Thursday, October 7, 2010

1 year anniversary

So today is my one year anniversary off Yasmin (birth control). I am celebrating it with every living part of my body! Looking back - I am so thankful I figured it out. I have no idea of what shape or form I would have been in today if I would have still been taking the pills... I don't want to think about it, the last month I was taking it was bad enough. I honestly though I was going to die. I was even afraid to fall asleep in case I wouldn't wake up... It is so crazy what a pill can do to you. It truly messes with your body and mind. And on top of that, the whitdrawl effects makes you wonder if it may not be just you after all... Thank god I stuck by my words of never going back, never give up, and always look for new answers!

As you already know this has become something bigger to me than just my own health. I want to help every girl and woman out there that might suffer like I did. Nothing is going to stop me in that effort. I only have to work harder on my speaking abilities regarding it. So many people I talk to turn down my ideas with rolling eyes and disinterest, and that makes me a little unsure to continue for some reason... I want to work on that. I should have a practiced speech in my head all the time. You never know when there is an opportunity to present it. Right?!





I have been contacted by a law firm just a few days ago to help them in the effort of getting this off the market. I am not sure of any details but the offer sounds incredibly interesting and I am willing to do what it takes to take this message to the next level. I will update you on what this might bring.


Much love and health to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment