Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ryder Cup

My hubby LOVES golf - and when I say LOVES golf I really mean it. He could spend every day for the rest of his life on a golf course! He would miss nothing...

So over the last few days we have been watching the Ryder Cup - he cheering when team USA score and I when team Europe score. He cannot really understand why I want Europe to win, because I don't really know any of the players... then I try to explain to him that he would cheer on team USA no matter what sport or who it is that plays... It is called patriotism!

Anyway I strongly recommend the team USA attire crew to go and find themselves a new designer. Their clothes stinks! They are horrible!! Nothing matches and they look silly! Or what do you think?


Off course it is nothing like the spectacular outfits that were featured in 1999 Ryder's cup...

No comments:

Post a Comment