Friday, January 28, 2011

My first NRT visit

So, last Saturday I had my first Nutrition Response Testing; an experience I have a hard time describing. It is so strange to me that my body can "speak" to the NRT technician with so little effort... My body did not only tell her what my issues were, but also what it needed in order to heal properly.

The part where my body told her what supplements it needed and how much of it, it wanted was over the top for me... It was a little too much "hallelujah" for this non-religious mind. But that didn't stop me. I decided right then and there to at least try it, if it works who cares how it works!!!

It is almost like the fact that just because we can't see it doesn't mean it is not there. And that is the way I have chosen to look at this experience.

My liver, stomach, and large intestine was the three organs that needed help and just how I just described how I look at my body as an onion, so did my body. It wanted me to focus on the most distressed organ first, which happened to be my large intestine. So now I am on a detox, some artichoke drops, high potency pro-biotics, digestive support, and some kind of yeast. And off course I am still on my blood type diet, something they were maybe 70% for and 30% against. They wanted me to not eat any soy products,  and east some red meat a few times a week - and for now that is an advice I am going to ignore as I wanted to give the blood type diet at least one month. And so far it is wonderful!!!

Back to the NRT. Their promise is that you should improve 30-50% every week (if following their supplement regimen).. so for my next appointment on February 4th I should at least be 60% healed.. That is a very EXCITING thought.. now we just have to hope that it is going to be that way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment