Monday, January 10, 2011

Unorganized

Last night I was laying in bed trying to come up with a good post for this blog... but everything in my mind is blood type diet related and since I already opened a new blog for that I don't see a point in talking about it here too.. I started today with some lemon in warm water. Something I thought was going to be strange but it turns out it wasn't so bad!

My mind is so focused on getting this to work that there is no room for any other thoughts, haha! And I also have a Mexico trip to look forward to in March. My poor body needs to get in some kind of shape or this girl is walking around in a big sheet the whole trip! Now, I know my ultimate goal is to be healthy, not skinny... but going to Mexico is making me so aware of how I look and the thoughts of me putting on a bikini among many of our friends is making my stomach a little weak...

I can only say that this will work...

No comments:

Post a Comment