Wednesday, November 4, 2009

28 lbs / 13 kg lighter - this is where it starts

I wasn’t able to start the diet the way I planned this week… I am embarrassed to tell you all this, but I want to show the real picture – not the “before and after” we so often get to see. This is about the process – the black and white truth, delivered they way it comes:

- I have not managed to go to the gym one single day so far this week. No excuses I just haven’t done it. So many things are running in my head. First I was thinking I should go every day after work, but after work I just want to go home and spend time with my husband. And then I thought I should go before work – but getting up at 5:00 am is a stretch right now… But I am getting FAT so it is time I do something AND FAST – it can’t go on in this direction much longer.

I feel like I am having some symptoms of high glucose levels after I eat, so I might have to get straight to the food and exercise right away. Meaning no grains, starch, or sugar for me for a while…

I figured I would let the whole world know my measurements… This way there is no turning back! I should take a picture too… but I don’t know if I can… We will see. Maybe I will take it but not put it up until later.

Anyway, here are my horrifying measurements – they have never been this bad EVER (and I blame the birth control pill on this completely):

Chest (widest part) – 39” 2/4 (100 cm)

Waist (smallest part) – 32” ¼ (82 cm)

Waist (belly button level) – 37” (94 cm)

Butt (widest part) – 43” (109 cm)

Starting weight – 172 lbs (78 kg)

Starting BMI – 25.8 (Overweight on a traditional scale)

Test your BMI at: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmi-m.htm

I will keep you all updated on a weekly basis on how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment