Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving update

Even though not much has changed since my last update I wanted to post this anyway. Like I wrote yesterday I have been allowing myself to eat some items that are not on my daily allowed list. But tomorrow it is back on track again. No more excuses about it being a holiday.

So the numbers you can find below are the numbers I measured/weighed today and a week ago... and the only thing that has really changed from the first update is my weight and the butt measurements.

It looks like I have to get going on chocking my body right now in order to get the numbers down. I will have to figure out what I will do on that part... I am not in an exercise mode at the moment but we will see. I have to do something as you can see for yourself.

But I am not too disappointed over my numbers - it has after all been thanksgiving weekend :D

Chest: 38.2” (97 cm) [-0.8” (-3 cm)]
Waist (smallest part): 29.53” (75 com) [-2.76” (-7 cm)]
Waist (belly button level): 35.4” (90 cm) [-1.6” (-4 cm)]
Butt: 41.73” (106 cm) [-1.18” (-3 cm)]

Weight: 163.14 lbs (74 kg) [-8.82 lbs (-4 kg)]

BMI: 24.4 [-1.4]

No comments:

Post a Comment