Saturday, November 28, 2009

A lot in my mind

I have not gone missing... but have stayed busy over the past few weeks. I am still going strong with my diet even though the Thanksgiving feast has not helped that much. I did indulge with some wine, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and dessert... but happy to say that my last weight note (that I have not posted yet) stays strong :)

I am getting more and more frustrated over the whole influenza scam. People are actually being told by their doctors that they have the swine (H1N1) flu without a single test!!! How crazy is that?!?! And even more odd is when the very same person goes back to the doctors office a few weeks later to get the swine flu shot!!! WHAT?!?!

I just added a new blog to my blog list that I feel all people should read regarding the H1N1, and maybe it can help you decide if you and your family really need to take that shot this year.

Here is the link:
http://vaccineawakening.blogspot.com/

Have a continued great weekend all of you. I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment