Friday, December 17, 2010

First thing in life...

My blog title says "You" ... but is it really?
I mean; it should be but sometimes we forget how to take care of our selves. Yet, we all know that we can care for others much better when we are healthy and happy.

I am still struggling, as you all already know and am really looking forward to when I go back and have my nutrition response testing in January (I am now in Sweden for the holiday with my family). And along with it, I am going to start "eating right for my type" which is a diet based on what blood type you have. This is a completely new chapter in my life and I am hopeful and scared. Hopeful that I will finally get well but scared that I will fail on myself.

I don't know enough to say that the NRT and the blood type diet works, even though I have heard many people swear by it. I can only hope that it will work for me. It for sure is going to be an interesting learning experience and journey that I am looking forward to.


"Live Your Dream"
That is the text on a new ring I bought for myself. I have always wanted to have something that can remind me of how important my health is to me. First I was thinking of a wrist band, but they always get in the way when I sit on the computer at work all day long so this ring works perfect! I have stepped beyond the need to become skinny again, I just want to get well! And that is my new years resolution to myself, what is yours?

If you want to get a ring just like this, or pick from other wonderful rings that can give you some hope, joy, or comfort click SANCTUARY ~ GIFTS THAT INSPIRE ~ MARTHA'S VINEYARD

No comments:

Post a Comment