Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flu, my favorite subject!

I despise all ads about medication in general but the flu vaccine ads actually makes my heart beat a little faster and I get angry! Yes, I get angry.. they are painting up this picture that the flu is the worst illness in your life and that you just HAVE to get vaccinated to be responsible. You have to protect your family, your co-workers, and others... or you are not a good citizen!

On top of that they say that getting the vaccine is really the ONLY way you can be safe and flu free for yet another year. They even have a dot-Gov website for promoting it!

What happened to the "eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, get fresh air, take some supplements, stay clean" idea?! I bet we are a few people that can prove that it works pretty good! In fact, I think we can prove that by going about it the natural way we will be able to build up our OWN immune system and if we get the flu anyway, it would be easier handled by our body. With every flu you actually get your immune system will build up immunity to that flu for a LIFETIME - not just a year like the vaccine.. Now, isn't that a better deal?!

No artificial injections, no money paid, no possible side effects, and immunity for a life time. Who can beat that?! Not this stupid vaccine, that's for sure.

Off course, getting the flu sucks, I am not going to deny that - I have had it in the past and it is a pest.. but just like a regular cold, it passes.

I wonder what would happen if people just stopped getting this vaccine, would the world collapse? Would we loose so much tax money from all of these paid shots, would people loose jobs, would we all walk around and be sick all the time? Yeah, this flu is dangerous alright.. just not in the way you would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment