Friday, May 28, 2010

As I wish it

Been looking at tickets to Sweden this past week... it is so expensive to fly over the summer. I hate it! I still want to go but I might wait and go at the end of August instead of in July. It will not be as warm out and people will be back at work and school, but maybe that is ok... I have to ask myself if it is worth $300 more for me to be able to go in the middle of the summer.

Don't get me wrong I can come up with millions of excuses why I have to spend $300 more just to be able to go a certain time of the year.. it is easy! ;) I just miss everything so much right now. Sweden is where half my heart is and it needs to be filled at least twice a year.

I talked to my BFF yesterday and she told me she is planning to visit me around halloween!! YEAH - I know it is forever until that happens, but that gives me so much to look forward to. And if I get to see her over the summer than it will not be that long until I get to see her again.

We for sure will be visiting NYC and will pay for a few dance classes at Broadway dance academy...
BFF Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment