Thursday, May 13, 2010

Energy

It is interesting how your level of energy can vary so much on a daily and weekly basis. Last week I was high, this week I am getting by. And I off course start to wonder what the reasons of it are... Could it be that my body is getting used to the amounts of Kelp I am feeding myself and want more in order to feel what I felt last week? Or is it that last week I was so high on knowledge and what a great opportunity I had in my hand that made me stronger than superman? Or is it something else?

Can my decreased energy be because I have drained my body a little bit and it is not used to it?

I am unsure, all I can say is that I see a difference. After working out for 45 minutes this morning I took a 30 minutes nap before getting ready for work. That was not the idea! The idea was for me to have that time for myself, not for sleeping a little bit extra. That is not going to get me anywhere!

Just have to get through it and go for it stronger tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. For me my energy level varies wildly depending on where I am in the "month". You'll get through it.

    In Post-Yasmin updates, I am still not back to normal skin-wise and in fact was getting worse! It's pretty ok except for mid-month, when it goes insanely crazy. I am trying sulfur soap now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,

    I think you are right. I am probably one and a half week before I get my period and like you said energy and skin is BAD! My skin is horrible... it comes times when I think 'oh now it is working finally, I am seeing some improvements' but then a week later - hormones takes over and I am back to looking like a hormonal teenager!

    I am sure I will get through the energy part, after all it is still much better than what it was before I started this... Hope your running schedule is working good for you, saw that you weren't able to do the 5K due to bad weather, but maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete