Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 2 - Not as energetic

After doing my last pole dancing class on Monday night I was pretty sore and tired on Tuesday morning. I had planed to do 45 minutes on the elliptical but ended up not getting out of bed until 5:15 so I had only time for 30 minutes. At least I made sure I got to 400 kcal on that thing, but it wasn't as easy as the day before.

30 minutes elliptical - 3.6 km / 2.24 miles - 402 kcal burned

Food
Breakfast - One Fage Greek Yogurt 2% (I really like the regular one but they don't have that one at the grocery stores around me) and some organic crushed rasberries
Snack - 8 unsalted cashews
Lunch - 2 hard boiled eggs into a sallad with mayo, relish, and Dijon mustard, lettuce with tomato, swiss cheese and balsamic
Snack - 4 strawberries
Dinner - LCHF pancakes with organic heavy whipping cream and blackberries, 1 glass of organic whole milk

Supplements
Are same as always just go back to Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment