Thursday, May 20, 2010

Forgot the week picture

I totally forgot to take a picture on Sunday, and to do my numbers.. it is not like I don't step up on the scale about 5 times a day but I want to stay consistent. I don't want to report my Wednesday number as my Sunday number so I am going to give you an update after 14 days instead of 7 this coming Sunday.

But what I have seen on the scale as been a lot of ups and downs. I have been down to 166 lbs and I have been up to 170 lbs. It all depended on what time of the day and what I was wearing. My officially weigh-in time is at night, since I weigh the most at night time and I weigh myself without any clothes. I would love to do it in the morning, but that would be a fake number to me.

I work out on the elliptical as promised and I have noticed that I no longer can count on 30 minutes to give me a good sweat, but I need to increase it to 40 minutes. I hate the elliptical - it is boring, even if I am reading and listening to music at the same time, and my lower back is hurting so much from it... but I will stick it out because I know it do me more good that bad! And I love getting in shape.

I had a work colleague telling me, when I showed the picture with me and the airplane telling I will own one of those one day, that I will need to keep my good looks and get a little bit more money... Well, good looks will fade with time but money will grow with time... so JUST WATCH ME SUCKER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment